Location: Mountain Rd. off Rt. 523 (behind Municipal Bldg)
Hours: dawn to dusk
(except the lighted areas of the park which are lit until 10:00 PM)
- One (1) softball field (lighted)
- Two (2) softball/t-ball fields (no lights)
- Three (3) tennis courts (lighted)
- One (1) basketball court (lighted)
- Playground (ages 4 to 12)
- Gazebo/picnic grove
- Softball fields: All four (4) fields used from April through July, as well as an annual softball program in September.
- Tennis courts: Open to the public
- Basketball courts: Open to the public
Parking: Lot holds up to 300 cars
The gazebo/picnic grove is available for private parties Facility rental fee schedule. To make a reservation, or for more information, call the Recreation office at 534-9752.
All facilities are open to the public if not already in use for Readington sponsored games and tournaments.