Christine Dey, Housing Coordinator
Welcome to the Readington Township Department of Affordable Housing. Our offices are open to visitors however, masks are currently required to enter the building. If you need to drop off any housing applications or paperwork pertaining to an existing application, we encourage you to use our outside drop off box whenever possible. The drop off box is checked regularly through out the day.
Readington 2022 Annual Affordable Housing Unit Monitoring Report
Readington 2022 Annual Affordable Housing Trust Fund Monitoring Report
Readington Very Low Income Monitoring 2022
NEW MARKET TO AFFORDABLE HOUSING PURCHASE PROGRAM (MTA)
READINGTON TOWNSHIP AGREED TO A SETTLEMENT WITH FAIR SHARE HOUSING CENTER (FSHC)
MAYOR’S NEWSLETTER / AFFORDABLE HOUSING
Readington Township Affordable Housing:
The Housing Office is open Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. to answer your questions about all of the Townships Affordable Housing Programs. Call us at 908-534-0974 for information about any of the following opportunities or to check and see what's new. Most programs require financial eligibility. Income guidelines are printed below.
- Low and Moderate income condominiums for resale in Lake Cushetunk, Whitehouse Village, and Hunter’s Crossing.
- Low and Moderate income rental units at Cushetunk Manor, The Shoppes at the Farm, and The Ridge at Readington.
- Information on how to sell your affordable unit
- Senior Housing – Stephen Mirota Senior Building, Call 908-534-9300 for income guidelines and additional information.
- ECHO (Elder Cottage Housing Opportunity)
Affordable Housing - 2022 Income Guidelines
Affordable Housing / Midpoint Review
Affordable Housing Presentation Updated